IN THIS ARTICLE
Gradient by GradeCam is a tool teachers use to quickly create an answer key for an assignment (assessment) in order to quickly print forms for camera scanning or to grant online access. Gradient enables instant feedback and easy grading, along with insightful reports for students and teachers. Get the most out of Gradient with the resources below:
- See examples of how specific content areas create assignments with Gradient here or hear directly from our Teach It Forward panelists about what they use and why.
- Connect Gradient with other technology tools teachers may already be using like Canvas, Schoology, and Respondus (Lockdown Browser).
Thank you for joining our GradeCam community and stepping up to lead the use of this tool in your school, district, or business. If you haven't already, let us know the role you serve on your leadership team, who to connect with for Product updates, and who should be copied on critical Support issues by completing our contacts survey. If you don't know much about us yet, please watch the short introductory video at the top of this article.
How Gradient Works
All teachers, staff, and leaders have access to Gradient through the same login options and land on the same home page. All staff are able to access students, classes, assignments, and reports based on rostering and access groups managed by the Gradient System Admin(s). Some staff may need expanded access group membership to lead or manage use of the tools.
Gradient System Admin(s), designated during the Sales/Renewals process, receive an email with resources to complete a System Admin training to setup Gradient. The System Admin training will prepare Gradient Leaders to manage the Academic Year and Terms within Gradient as well as the rostering of staff, classes, and students. Gradient Leaders who complete the training will be ready to grant staff access to Gradient, verify that class schedules are accurate, and direct the next steps related to training.
Watch this Navigation Tour or review the Admin Mode article for leader-specific tips for navigating Gradient.
Gradient provides many self-serve, free training resources. Find the best fit for your staff from the following:
- Welcome to Gradient for Teachers - Help Center article with video and links
- PDFs to view or print - Gradient Guide Pack
- Bite-sized training modules for teachers with recordings - Gradient 101 Sessions
- Topic-focused tutorials - Video Library
- Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about purchasing PD for your staff
Gradient leaders can schedule a consultation with their Customer Success Coach to review best practices for rolling out a new feature, resources for training, analyzing usage, or renewal steps. Our Support Team is also available via email at email@example.com or via phone at (888) 699-2142 M-F from 7am - 7pm EST for those in-the-moment questions.
Self-serve, free resources that can be helpful to expand usage throughout the subscription also include: