NOTE: Prior to 2022, classes could be deleted by Gradient Leaders. As a result, a Gradient Leader has the option to undelete classes from the Audit log. Any data associated with the class will be viewable under School Reporting mode or in Reports in Teacher mode using filters for previous academic years and terms.
The option to delete classes is no longer an option.
- To remove a synced class, a Gradient leader would need to make the change in the roster source.
- To delete a manually created or imported class, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Expect up to a one week turnaround for any requests to mass delete an error made while importing.
Within Admin Mode, select the More tab and choose Audit Log.
- Check the box in front of the class(es) you want to restore.
- Select the Undelete icon from the toolbar on the right.
- The undeleted class(es) will now show as Restored in the audit log.
NOTE: The feature mentioned in this article, requires membership to the System Admin (association to all schools) or School Support (association to the applicable school) access group. For more information about how to be designated as a Gradient Leader for this purpose, please read our Welcome Gradient Leaders article.