True / False items look like this on a form.
1. Select the "Assignments" tab.
2. Select the assignment name you want to change the format of the answer bubbles.
3. Check the box before each question you want to change the format of the answer bubbles.
5. Select "True/False" from the Type field.
6. Type directly into the Bubbles field if you want anything besides T and F.
7. Choose the correct answer by selecting the bubble if it is not already chosen in the key.
8. Weight the value of the item by editing the Points.
9. Align the question to standards if desired.
See related article on Adding Standards to an Assignment in GradeCam Go!