Number Grid items have students answer a question by filling in the numbers and symbols on a grid and look like this on a form.
1. Select the "Assignments" tab.
2. Select the assignment name you want to change the format of the answer bubbles.
3. Check the box before each question you want to change the format of the answer bubbles.
5. Select "Number Grid" from the Type field.
6. Select the numbers and symbols you want to appear in the numeric grid bubbles by typing directly into the Bubbles field.
Note: The Tip shows the types of symbols that can be used in the grid.
7. Select the Max response length which is the number of columns you want to appear in the grid.
For example, if the answer ranges from 0-999 you would need 3 columns. If the answer is above 1000 you would need 4 columns.
8. Type in the Answer.
9. If a range of answers is acceptable, type the % Tolerance and review the range of acceptable answers.
Note: If no tolerance is needed there must be a 0 in the field.
10. Weight the value of the item by editing the Points.
11. Align the question to standards if desired.
See related article on Adding Standards to an Assignment in GradeCam Go!