Rubric questions are scored by the teacher filling in the bubble associated to the student's score. The values in the bubbles can be customized so this is a sample of what it looks like on a form.
See related article on how to score rubric items.
1. Select the "Assignments" tab.
2. Select the assignment name you want to change the format of the answer bubbles.
3. Check the box before each question you want to change the format of the answer bubbles.
5. Select "Rubric" from the Type field.
6. Select the numbers you want to appear in the bubbles by typing directly into the Grading Options field (Max 10 for a 0-9 rubric).
7. Weight each rubric value by editing the Multiplier.
8. Align the question to standards if desired.
See related article on Adding Standards to an Assignment in GradeCam Go!