Numeric items allow students to write their answer on the form in an area like the one shown below and are autograded by GradeCam Go!
Note: This option is not available on free or paid single-teacher accounts. Please contact email@example.com to upgrade to a school or district license.
1. Select the "Assignments" tab.
2. Select the assignment name you want to change the format of the answer bubbles.
3. Check the box before each question you want to change the format of the answer bubbles.
5. Select "Numeric" from the Type field.
6. Type the desired text into the "Question header" field to add instructions, explanations, titles, etc.
Note: There is a 500 character limit on Question headers.
7. Determine the spacing of the rows in the writing area.
8. Under "Allowed Characters" a list of numbers and symbols currently supported for autograding are displayed.
9. Under "# Columns" the maximum number of characters supported for the answer is displayed.
10. Type in the Answer.
11. If a range of answers is acceptable, type the % Tolerance and review the range of acceptable answers.
Note: If no tolerance is needed there must be a 0 in the field.
12. Weight the value of the item by editing the Points.
13. The Preview displays the options and answer you selected.
14. Align the question to standards if desired.
See related article on Adding Standards to an Assignment in GradeCam Go!