Multiple choice items can be full or partial scored and look like this on a form.
1. Select the "Assignments" tab.
2. Select the assignment name you want to change the format of the answer bubbles.
3. Check the box before each question you want to change the format of the answer bubbles.
4. Select "Multiple Choice" from the Type field.
5. Select the letters or numbers you want to appear in the bubbles by typing directly into the Bubbles field.
- AEIOU for a test on vowel sounds
- FGHJ for standardized test formats
6. Choose the correct answer(s) by selecting the bubble(s) if they are not already chosen in the key.
7. If more than one answer is chosen a student would need to select all correct answers to be awarded the points listed.
8. To award partial credit for different answer choices select the "Add Another Answer" option.
9. Adjust the answer choices and associated point values for each choice to award partial credit.
10. Align the question to standards if desired.
See related article on Adding Standards to an Assignment in GradeCam Go!