Print pre-filled forms to be used multiple times by a student when scanning assignments.
2. Leave the "Assignment" field blank for a generic form.
3. Select the class for which you want to print forms.
4. Under "Student" select if you want to print a pre-filled form for all students or one specific student.
5. Select "Exam" from the Form type options.
6. Determine if you want multi-versions of the form.
Note: Selecting yes will add an area on the form where students need to fill in their exam version number.
7. Type the number of questions you want to appear on the form.
Note: There is a limit of 10 questions per assignment for free single-teacher accounts. See the related article on how to upgrade to a paid single-teacher account if more questions are needed for an assignment.
8. Type in the characters you want to appear in the answer choice bubbles.
9. Turn on "Alternating Rows" to change the characters that appear in the answer choice bubbles in every other row.
10. Select the size, number of copies and fit for the form.
12. Download the form as a PDF file to print.
Note: For best results print on white paper. Laminate the forms and reuse them for multiple assignments by using dry erase markers.