IN THIS ARTICLE
GradeCam has an integration with Clever for rostering and Single-Sign-On (SSO) within Gradient.
- Typically Clever receives roster information from your Student Information System (SIS) and then Clever is enabled within Gradient to receive that roster information.
- Clever syncs with Gradient on a nightly basis at approximately 11:45 PM CT.
- Gradient’s roster requirements are much simpler than most EdTech applications used by schools making your Clever setup easy!
Clever Setup Steps
- Follow the Clever + GradeCam Setup Guide to get staff, student, and class rosters to sync nightly with Gradient for your school(s).
- Once the steps above are complete, email email@example.com to request a review of the data before the first nightly sync is enabled.
Gradient Setup Steps
- The Clever Lead should be part of your Gradient Leadership team with System Admin or Roster Lead access to Gradient as designated by the contacts survey.
- Once the Gradient Support Team confirms that the data looks ready to import from the steps followed above, a Gradient Leader will need to log in to Admin Mode to verify that the Academic Year has been started for the current school year.
- NOTE: The action of starting the new academic year will also unpause roster syncing and allow your Clever sync to start flowing into Gradient.
- Prior to launching Gradient with staff, a Gradient Leader should use Admin Mode to verify that Term dates, staff emails and IDs, and roster information all match what is being sent from Clever. Selecting a staff member, a class, or a student from Admin Mode will allow for spot-checking class schedules in the current term.