The Audit Log allows a System Admin or School Support leader to view any changes to any data in the subscription.
- The Audit Log can be found in Admin Mode under the More tab.
All of the column headers can be selected to sort each column.
1. Search all items by typing the information for any field.
2. The Name column will show the title of each change.
3. The Type column will list what type of data has been changed; Teacher, Class, Student, or Term.
4. The Action column will show the change to the data as updated, deleted, or restored.
5. The Process column will list the role of the person that has made the change.
6. The Changed By column will show the email of the person that made the change.
7. The Date will list when the data was changed.
FEATURE NOTE: The feature(s) mentioned in this article are only available to Gradient for Schools subscribers. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to upgrade your subscription for this feature.
Article is closed for comments.