IN THIS ARTICLE
- Send staff invitation emails (read this article to learn more)
- Customize an email to staff about their Gradient launch
- Instruct staff to log in via a single-sign-on (SSO) method like Clever, ClassLink, or Google
Send Staff Invitation Emails
- Enter Admin Mode, and select the Staff tab.
- Select staff by clicking the checkbox before the name or click the Select All checkbox located above the Name column.
- Select the Send Invite icon from the toolbar on the right.
- Confirm the number of invites that will be sent, and click Send. A green confirmation prompt will be displayed.
- Staff that have already accepted the invite (viewed in the Status column) will not have an invitation email sent.
- The invite email expires after 7 days.
- An automated email reminder to accept the invite will be sent on day 2 and 7.
Troubleshooting Sent Invitations
The email invitation comes from firstname.lastname@example.org. If the email does not come through to the inbox:
- Direct staff to check their spam/junk folder
- If the staff member can't find the email, suggest that they try the Forgot Password? option on the login page.
- If the staff member is still unable to log in, have them contact email@example.com with their name, their school name, and the email they are using to log in.