IN THIS ARTICLE
Gradient Leaders can analyze the type of Assignment Usage and delivery methods that are prevalent at the school, teacher, and class level by academic year or term using date filters.
- This usage data can be used to identify which assignment delivery method is most popular or in most need of additional support, training, or coaching.
- The assignment usage or responses data may also pinpoint bright spots of school, teacher, or class (department/grade) implementation that may serve as valuable resources for scaling better assessment and feedback practices.
Assignment Usage & Responses
Within Admin Mode, select the More tab, and choose Reports from the drop-down menu or select the Reports tab directly if visible.
The Assignment Usage report shows a count of assignments that were delivered to students on Paper, Online, and a combination of Both.
The Responses report shows a count of assignments that were delivered to students on Paper, Online, and a combination of Both.
NOTE: Adjust the filter options on the left sidebar to change the date range of the assignment or response data as needed.
- Hover over the bar graph segments to reveal more information about the data.
- Select a school, teacher, or class from either the bar graphs or the table below to filter the report by that selection.
- Click the column headers within the table to sort the data in ascending or descending order.
- Use the Download icon from the toolbar to create an Excel or CSV file to further analyze the data if needed.
Once Assignment Usage or Assignment Responses have been analyzed, a leader can dig deeper into the data for a particular assignment using School Reporting Mode to analyze school, teacher, class, or student performance on standards or questions depending on how the assignment was designed. To learn more about assignment reports, try:
Other Usage Resources
For additional information about who is using Gradient and how it is being used, see these helpful resources: