IN THIS ARTICLE
Gradient by GradeCam is a tool teachers use to quickly create an assignment (assessment) answer key for the purpose of camera scanning or online delivery with students. Gradient enables instant feedback, easy grading, and insightful reports for students and teachers. This article provides a basic overview of Gradient and the resources teachers can use to learn more about how to use it.
- Teachers who are part of a Gradient for Schools and Districts subscription (see Gradient for Schools and Districts blue banner on your home page), can use the Teacher Getting Started Guide to create assignments.
- Teachers who are using an Individual Teacher Premium or Teacher Limited subscription (see Gradient for Individuals blue banner on your home page), can use the Teacher Premium: Step-by-Step instead.
|Every staff member with access to Gradient starts from Teacher Mode. The Account Menu options, found by clicking on your initials in the top right corner, will vary between staff members depending upon additional permissions that have been granted or previous subscriptions. You can watch the video to learn more.||
Getting Started Guides
- Gradient Assignment Samples by Subject Area
- Gradient Guide Pack (Printable Training Flyers for Reference)
- Student Portal Guide for Teachers
- Student Portal Guide for Students
- Question Type Guides
- Assignment Sharing Guide
- Data Coaching Guides
- Grade Transfer Guide
Self-Paced Learning Resources
- Gradient Newsletters: Monthly ideas for Trainers, Leaders, and Teachers
- Gradient 101: 15 recorded webinars for PLCs or teachers interested in specific topics
- Teach It Forward: 30-minute webinars & recordings of teachers sharing lessons learned
- Tip Library: Level up your skills with quick tips to try or pass along
For more helpful resources visit the Training Hub.
If you need expanded permissions beyond your teacher access to do things like lead PLCs, help with sharing assignments, or serve as the point person for all things Gradient, read more below: