IN THIS ARTICLE
A Gradient for Individuals subscription allows an educator to get a taste of what a Gradient for Schools/Districts subscription offers. When an individual teacher account is created, it is uniquely connected to the personal information entered by the individual and is not connected to a school or district database. For this reason, data and assignments can not later be merged into a school subscription or vice versa.
- For some teachers, the Gradient for Individuals subscription perfectly meets their needs to work within their own classrooms and easily manage their own students and classes for grading purposes.
- For many teachers, the Gradient for Schools and Districts subscription that relies on school-managed data for streamlined collaboration, data sharing, and integrations is the best option.
A Teacher Premium subscription account can be created for the first time, free for 60 days (Free Trial). Once the 60-day Free Trial has ended, the account will automatically downgrade to the Teacher Limited (free) subscription and give you the option to upgrade to the Teacher Premium subscription again at any time.
To learn more about the Gradient for Individuals - Teacher Premium subscription, read below:
Teacher Premium Subscription
To start a Teacher Premium 60-day Free Trial subscription, go to our GradeCam website and select Free Trial for Teachers.
If a Gradient for Schools/Districts subscription was recently purchased, you don't need to follow these steps. Once your rosters are synced or imported by your school/district you will receive a Login Invitation from email@example.com.
To start the Free Trial, sign up using your personal email, or the Google, Clever, or ClassLink SSO buttons. Follow the sign-up instructions.
The Free Trial signup process will ask you for your contact information, email (use your personal email), school, and district. Once you walk through the signup process, you will be directed to the Gradient for Individuals homepage and a validation email will be sent to the email used to sign up.
If you've signed up for the Free Trial before, you can log in via app.gradecam.com and follow the steps to Renew/Upgrade your Gradient for Individuals subscription.
Get started with Gradient by:
- Following the in-app tutorials accessed in the bottom left corner via the ? icon.
- Reading about how to get started, by using the Help Center article Teacher Premium - Step By Step
- Reviewing or printing the PDF Quick Start Guide
Log in to Gradient by visiting app.gradecam.com. Read more about your login options here.