IN THIS ARTICLE
- By default, Gradient by GradeCam School subscriptions allow the options for staff to login via email, Google SSO, Clever SSO, or ClassLink SSO.
- Individual Teacher Premium or Teacher Limited users will need to login by typing the email and password used during their individual subscription signup.
- Student login methods for online access (if applicable) are described here for the Student Portal, Canvas, and Schoology.
If you experience any issues logging in for the first time or get a notice that your access has expired, read below for tips that might apply to your situation.
Single Sign-On (SSO) Options
If you aren't able to connect to Gradient using one of these methods, reach out to your Gradient Leader to confirm their preferred login method and the email used during the roster process that grants you access.
Type Your Email
Enter your email and password, and select Log in as a Teacher to access your Teacher Limited, Teacher Premium, or Gradient for Schools subscription.
- If you are part of a school subscription and this is the first time you're using Gradient, your school leaders may have elected to send invites to staff to ease the login process. Check your email inbox (or Junk/Spam folder) for an invite from firstname.lastname@example.org that looks like this sample.
1. Connect with your Gradient Leader(s) about the email used for your account and the preferred method for login (email, Google, Clever, ClassLink).
2. If you typically type your email and password, but can't login via app.gradecam.com, choose the link for Forgot password?
3. If you attempt to login and receive an error message about your account expiring, check our plan information for next steps about renewing your subscription or connecting with your Gradient Leader.
Request a password reset to be sent to the email used to create your account.
If you are using an SSO option, your login credentials are managed by your district so the Forgot Password? link won't work for you. Reach out to your district contact for Clever, ClassLink, or Google SSO to verify your access or your Gradient Leader to verify how you were rostered.
1. Select Forgot password?
2. Enter the email address to Request Reset. An email with a reset link will be sent to create a new password.
- Note: If you do not see the email in your inbox within a few minutes, check your SPAM folder.