IN THIS ARTICLE
This feature is for teachers using a Teacher Premium or Teacher Limited (Free) individual account. School and district accounts will manage classes and students using their selected roster sync method. If you are currently part of a school/district subscription, rosters will be created and managed by the Gradient system administrator for the school/district.
Create a Class
1. Select the View Classes tile from the homepage or from the left sidebar navigation.
2. Select New to create a class.
3. Fill in the required fields and select Save.
Edit a Class
1. From your left sidebar, select Classes and check the box to the left of the class you wish to edit.
2. Click the Edit icon to make changes to the Class Name or Period for the class.
3. Once your edits are complete, click Save.
Delete a Class
1. From your left sidebar, select Classes and check the box next to the class you wish to delete.
2. Select the Delete icon.
3. Confirm the deletion, which will delete all data associated to the class and students. This cannot be undone.