IN THIS ARTICLE
You can create labels to use for filtering your Current Assignments list. Labels act like folders to organize the assignments you have access to.
1. On the Assignments list, select the checkbox for an assignment in the list.
2. Select Manage Labels in the toolbar.
Select a label to add to the selected assignment or use the drop down menu to create a new label then click Done.
Filter by Assignment Label
Choose from the Labels drop-down menu under Filters. The list of assignments is filtered by the selected label.
Other Assignment Filters
The View Assignments page can get cluttered. Use the assignment categories and filters to find what you need faster. You can use the assignment categories of Student Portal, Archive and Trash to find assignments quickly.
Current Assignments is the default view for your assignment list.
Additional Ideas for Organizing Assignments
- Follow a naming convention to make assignments easier to share and find. Example of naming conventions include Year-Term-Course-Assignment Type-Topic. Example - "22-23 Biology 10 Midterm Nutrition".
- Try archiving or deleting assignments you no longer need for the current academic year.
- Watch our Gradient 101 session: Organize Assignments