IN THIS ARTICLE
Archived assignments will be removed from your list of current assignments but the student data will remain active in the reports of users with shared access.
- Archived Assignments will still appear in School Reporting mode for leaders who have access.
- Archiving assignments in your Assignment View list will not archive the assignments for other users with shared access (you can stop sharing the assignment to others to remove their access).
Archive an Assignment
1. From the home page or left sidebar navigation choose View Assignments
2. To archive an assignment from the list, select More  from the toolbar. Then select Archive  from the Actions list.
From the Assignments list, use the left sidebar filters to find assignments that have been Archived.
To return the assignment to the Current Assignments list place a check in the box in front of the assignment name. Select More  from the toolbar. Then select Unarchive  from the Actions list.
Additional Ideas for Organizing Assignments
- Follow a naming convention to make assignments easier to share and find. Example of naming conventions include Year-Term-Course-Assignment Type-Topic. Example - "22-23 Biology 10 Midterm Nutrition".
- Try using labels to better organize assignments
- Watch our Gradient 101 session: Organize Assignments
Article is closed for comments.