IN THISE ARTICLE
Create True/False Questions
Start with a Multiple-Question Assignment and edit questions to use the True/False question type on your answer key.
1. From the Keys tab, select the question to open the question editor window (or check the box next to the question to Edit via the toolbar).
2. Adjust the question type to True/False.
3. If you want other options besides T and F, enter answer options.
4. Select the correct answer for the question. By default, the point value will be 1 point.
5. After completing any additional customization Save and Close.
Use Next and Previous to navigate to other questions to edit as needed.