IN THIS ARTICLE
Adding standards to a question on your key allows for more fine-tuned analysis of learning at the skill level and changes the conversation with students from “What did I get?” to “Which skills do I need to improve?”
- Gradient provides standard banks from national and state sources to link to questions and allows users to create their own personal standards.
- Gradient System Admin can also upload customized standards to the subscription for teachers to access.
If you don't find your standards right away, verify the Source selected and the keywords used for the Search (use fewer, remove any standards labels used).
When you are finished selecting standards for a question, use the Back button within the Question Editor to return to the question.
|The linked standard(s) will be listed in the Standards section.
Tips for Standards
- A standard can be marked as a Favorite by selecting the heart icon and saved for your next question or assignment under the Favorites tab within this Question Editor.
- To expand your view as you scroll, drag the left corner of the Question Editor window to expand it or toggle the Expand Descriptions off. Hover over standards to see a full description if needed.
- If you don't see the standards you're looking for, try removing keywords, grade level, or changing the Source or subject area.
- All standards (except personal standards created by a user) that are linked to questions within an assignment will remain visible for all staff with shared access to the assignment. To make personal standards carry over with a shared assignment, a Gradient Leader would need to import Custom Standards for the school subscription.
Article is closed for comments.