IN THIS ARTICLE
1. Pre-filled Forms (ID Bubbles Removed)
2. Generic Forms (ID Bubbles Added)
This article provides an overview of some form options, possible use cases, and links to additional information about each option.
Pre-filled Forms (ID Bubbles Removed)
Select a class from the Class field: This option will create a form for each student with their name pre-filled so the student does not need to bubble an ID number.
- When selecting this option, you can choose to print the forms for one or more classes.
- You may also select any, all, or select students. For more tips, read the Pre-Filled Forms article.
Possible use cases for Pre-filled Forms
Generic Forms (ID Bubbles Added)
Do not select a class for the Class field: This option creates an area on the scan form for Student ID bubbles.
- When selecting this option, specify how many Student ID digits should be on the form (student IDs can be found using the Students icon on your left sidebar navigation).
- For more tips, read the Generic Forms article.
Possible use cases for Generic Forms
Select "Anonymous (no ID block)" from the Student ID Digits field: This option can be used when you don't want assignments results connected to individual students.
- Forms must be printed for the number of anonymous responses being collected (do not print one form and photocopy as this will trigger a prompt for every scan).
- For more tips, read the Anonymous Forms article.
Possible use cases for Anonymous Forms
Create a Credit or Scored assignment to use this form printing option for quickly checking in student work or assigning a fixed number of points to a project, assignment, or task.
- For more tips, read the Credit/Scored Forms article.
Possible use cases for Credit/Score Forms
Article is closed for comments.