You may view submitted student responses for an assignment whether submitted online via Student Portal or scanned via paper bubble sheet with the Turned In filter.
Turned In Filter
Responses submitted online or scanned will be visible in the Turned In filter on the Responses tab.
Adjust the filter below the scan window to Turned In, if needed.
Student information includes: Student ID and Class, Missed Questions, Points, Score and Turned In Date. Hover over the Question Left to view the percentage completed.
Quick Tip: Switch the filter view between Turned In and In Progress assignments using the button on the toolbar.
To view detailed information about a student's response, select the Show Details icon toggle in the toolbar. The Show Details icon is only available for School and District Gradient subscriptions.
The Show Details view provides the following details:
- Responses made by the student.
- The version or accommodations used (if applicable).
- The correct response or points available per question are shown in parentheses.
- Incorrect responses or questions that received less than full credit are identified with a red X.
If a student response is highlighted in blue, additional teacher review is needed. This includes possible review of auto-graded responses or grading of open-response or rubric questions. Once all questions have been reviewed, the highlight will be removed.
Reopen an Assignment
An assignment that has been published to the Student Portal can be reopened as long as the assignment window is still open. Edit the assignment window to extend it if needed.
1. Select Turned In from the filters below the scan window.
2. Click the checkbox to the left of the student(s), then select the Reopen icon on the toolbar.
After selecting Reopen, if the testing window is still open the assignment will be reopened.
Note: If the testing window has expired, you will be prompted to open the testing window to accept submissions.