IN THIS ARTICLE
Grade Transfer requires the installation of a browser extension called GradeCam Helper which works in Chrome and Firefox. The other steps listed in the GradeCam Helper installation are not required (they provide an option to download a plugin if the browser extension above does not work for older devices).
Steps to Install GradeCam Helper
There are two ways to install GradeCam Helper while using Chrome or Firefox as your web browser:
- From within a graded assignment, select Transfer
- From within the Account Menu > Settings, select Grade Transfer
1. Select Install GradeCam Helper
2. Select Install Extension (Chrome) or Install Add-on (Firefox)
- Follow the prompts to add GradeCam Helper to your browser.
- If you don't have permission for the device you're using, contact your IT team.
The remaining steps of the installation can be ignored once you confirm the green checkmark for Step 1. You may need to use your back button or refresh the page.
- The remaining installation steps can be used if you plan to scan forms using an ELMO document camera or if you are unable to scan using the browser extension from Step 1.
- Other Camera settings and considerations for scanning are here.