You can access student performance reports for individual students or a list of students on one or multiple assignments. Student data will be visible based on rostering, assignment sharing, filters, and possibly membership to an access group (for leaders). To learn more about student reports, continue reading.
Reports for an Individual Student
1. Start from the View Students tile on the home page or the left sidebar icon.
2. Select the name of the student for which you want to view results and choose the Reports tab.
4. Use the check boxes for the assignment(s) you'd like to view or print and the Drill Into icon if needed to filter down the data for the selected items.
5. Use the Configure icon to change what is displayed within the different reports. Popular configure options include:
- Change the way performance is displayed from percent to percent with labels or performance band abbreviations.
- Show correct answers and max points (Exam Report).
- Only show questions with less than max points (Exam Report).
Reports for a List of Students
You can change the way the data is displayed in any of the reports below by using the checkboxes that appear in a list to Drill Into data, the Configure icon, the Performance Bands dropdown menu, the Filters for "Any Classes" or "My Classes" as well as "Current Terms" or "Selected Terms".
There are many starting points for accessing a report for a list of students. Review the options below for a path that works for your use case:
- To view reports for one or more assignments for ONE CLASS, start from the View Classes tile on the home page or the left sidebar icon and select the class. Then access the Reports tab to find the report you need.
- To view reports for ONE ASSIGNMENT, start from the View Assignments tile on the home page or the left sidebar icon and select the assignment. Then access the Reports tab to find the report you need.
- To view reports for MORE THAN ONE ASSIGNMENT, start from the View Reports tile on the home page or the left sidebar icon and use the checkboxes to select and Drill Into the assignments. You will land on the Reports tab automatically.
- Based on the selections made in the previous step, you will see a filter in the top left corner of the Reports window to let you know what data set you are viewing.
Student Report Examples
Student Exam Report
Student By Question
Student By Standard
Student Lowest Standards
Training Resources for Data Analysis
Resources for training or learning more about Gradient Reports can be found:
- In the form of PDF Quick Guides Coaching Data
- In our Smart Session library for leaders
- In our Gradient 101 on-demand sessions for teachers
If you are part of a School or District subscription, ask your Gradient Leader to reach out to inquire about purchasing PD for your staff.