The ease and convenience of scanning forms from a mobile device is one of the most popular scanning options used by teachers. For both iOS and Android mobile users, you can save Gradient from your browser to your Home Screen as a progressive web app.
Take a look at the quick steps below to add Gradient to your mobile Home Screen.
Images taken from an (Android) Pixel phone:
1. Navigate to app.gradecam.com on your mobile browser (Chrome preferred) and click the share icon.
2. Select the Add to Home Screen option.
3. Touch and hold the widget to move it around the home screen. The iOS version will simply add the icon to the Home Screen for easy access.
4. Confirm the name and click Add.
5. The Gradient Icon will look like this.
And that's it! You now have easy access to Gradient from your mobile phone.