Print blank forms to be used when scanning assignments.
1. Log into your GradeCam account and click on the Forms tab.
2. Choose Exam from the options under Forms.
3. Choose how many Questions the form should support from the drop-down menu.
4. Click on the "Settings" button to change the default number of digits used for the Student ID number.
5. Choose the Number of ID digits on the forms (1) from the drop-down menu and then click on the "Done" (2) button.
6. Select the Class Name from the form types in the drop-down menu.
7. Click on the "Print" button. **We suggest printing on white paper only.
8. Select the Printer Name (1) from the drop-down menu, the Number of copies (2) you want to print and then click on the "OK" button (3). Selecting one copy from the print options will print one form for each student in the class list.
Note: The class set of forms can be photocopied which is often cheaper than printing on a printer. If copying one form, make sure the copies are not too light or the black outline of the form is not compromised. You can also laminate the forms and reuse them with dry erase markers.