Scan an assignment to score each student using the student view.
1. Log into your GradeCam account and click on the Assignments tab.
2. Select the assignment for which you want to scan the forms.
Note: If you just created the assignment and answer key, click on the "Next" button to go to the screen in step 3.
3. Choose the appropriate class from the drop-down menu.
4. Click on the "Student View" button.
1. Place the form under the camera as seen in the preview screen.
2. Receive immediate feedback on your overall score and questions missed.
3. Press the space bar to clear your results before the next student uses the camera.
1. Press the ESC key on the keyboard to exit the student view.