Change a question to be a true/false or rubric style question on an assignment.
1. Log into your GradeCam account and click on the Assignments tab.
2. Select the assignment to change the question type.
3. Click on the Key link to go to the answer key.
4. Click the check box in front of each question you want to change.
5. Click on the "Type" button.
6. Choose the question type from the selections in the drop-down menu.
* Rubric - The number bubbled in is multiplied by the score multiplier for total number of points for that question.