Print exam forms that give students the option of indicating which exam version they were assigned.
1. Log into your GradeCam account and click on the Forms tab.
2. Choose Exam from the options under Forms.
3. Choose how many Questions the form should support from the drop-down menu.
4. Click on the Advanced Options link.
5. Check the box in front of multiple exam versions (1) and note the Exam Version row of choices (2) for the student to bubble in which version they were assigned.
6. Select Blank Form from the form types in the drop-down menu or select a class name if you want to print the forms with Student ID numbers bubbled in.
7. Click on the "Print" button.
8. Select the Printer Name (1) from the drop-down menu, the Number of copies (2) you want to print and then click on the "OK" button. Selecting one copy from the print options will print one form for each student in the class list.
Note: The class set of forms can be photocopied which is often cheaper than printing on a printer. You can also laminate the forms and reuse them with dry erase markers.