Evaluate the results of an assignment using a variety of reports.
3. Click on the Summary (1) link or the "Next" (2) button.
Alternative Method: You can also click on the Reports tab and select the assignment to view the results.
- Average Score - average score of all students that were scored for the assignment.
- Students - number of students who were scored for the assignment.
- Standard Deviation - how much variation exists from the average score. A low standard deviation indicates that the data points are close to the mean; high standard deviation indicates that the data points are spread out over a large range of values.
- View how many students performed within each range of scores.
- View the percentage of responses given for each answer choice.
- Roll over the bar graph to see the number of responses and all percentages as seen in question 1 of this image.
- This data helps the teacher identify common misconceptions or test questions that need modification.
- View the number correct over the total number of questions and the percentage grade for each student.
- Scroll to the bottom of the report to view the class average for score and percentage.
- View the answer responses and correct response to each question for every student.
- View the score and percentage correct for every student.
- View the percentage correct for each standard.
- Use the drop down menu (1) to view additional data for students, classes, and teachers.