Share an assignment or benchmark assessment with multiple users in a school or district.
Note: You must be on the Insight School/District Plan for the ability to share an assignment with other teachers. The functionality is disabled for users who signed up for an Insight Basic or Insight Plus account. If you'd like access to this feature please email email@example.com.
Create an Assignment
4. Start typing the name of a teacher or group of teachers in the Add Teacher or Group box. A drop-down menu will appear autocompleting the name.
Note: You can only share with teachers that are registered through your Insight School/District account.
5. Select the permissions you would like to grant the teacher by clicking on the drop-down menu arrow.
- Can Scan - Teacher can scan an assignment and see reports for his or her class only.
- Can Scan and View Reports - Teacher can scan and see aggregated reports for all teachers and students on the shared assignment.
- View Reports - Teacher cannot scan an assignment into any class but can see aggregated reports.
7. Click on the "Close" button when you finish adding all of the teachers or groups.
Note: Each group or teacher will see the shared assignment in their Assignments List next time they log in to their account. They will be able to scan the assignment but cannot modify or share it with others. Anyone you gave "View Report" privileges to will also be able to see aggregated reports in real time.