Use labels to filter the list of assignments viewed on the screen.
1. Log into your GradeCam account and click on the Assignments tab.
2. Click on the + (plus) sign to add a label.
3. Type a label name in the field and click on the plus (+) sign to add it to the list.
4. Click the check box in front of each lesson you want to assign a label.
5. Click on the "Assign Labels" button and choose a label from the drop-down menu.
6. Click on the label name to filter the list of assignments and view only those assignments assigned that label.