4b. Manually Add Students to a Class in GradeCam Go!
Manually add students to a class after it is created.
1. Select the "Classes" tab.
2. Select the class for which you want to add students.
3. Select the "New" button.
4. Select "Create New Student" from the drop-down menu.
5. Fill in the required fields and select the "Save" button.
Note: It is highly recommended to use unique Student IDs (their District ID is a good choice). Once a Student ID number is used it can not be used again for another student. Generic IDs can be used for GradeCam IDs and can be reused each year.
6. Repeat steps 3 - 5 for each student in the class.