Print blank forms to be used by any student when scanning assignments.
2. Leave the "Assignment" field blank for a generic form.
3. In the Class field select "Print generic form for any class" so no names are printed on the form and an area is created where students can fill in their student id numbers.
4. Select "Exam" from the Form type options.
5. Determine if you want multi-versions of the form.
Note: Selecting yes will add an area on the form where students need to fill in their exam version number.
6. Type the number of questions you want to appear on the form.
Note: There is a limit of 10 questions per assignment for free single-teacher accounts. See the related article on how to upgrade to a paid single-teacher account if more questions are needed for an assignment.
7. Select the number of "Student ID digits" that are needed on the form for students to fill in their student id number.
8. Type in the characters you want to appear in the answer choice bubbles.
9. Turn on "Alternating Rows" to change the characters that appear in the answer choice bubbles in every other row.
10. Select the size, number of copies and fit for the form.
12. Download the form as a PDF file or PNG image to print.
Note: For best results print on white paper. You can print one copy of the form and photocopy it which is often cheaper than printing it on a printer. If copying one form, make sure the copies are not too light so the black outline of the form is not compromised. Laminate the forms and reuse them for multiple assignments by using dry erase markers.