Print blank forms to be used by any student when scanning assignments.
1. Select the "Forms" button.
2. In the Class field select "Print generic form for any class" so no names are printed on the form.
3. Choose other options to produce the desired form.
4. Select the "Generate" link.
5. Download the form as a PDF file or PNG image to print.
Note: For best results print on white paper. You can print one copy of the form and photocopy it which is often cheaper than printing it on a printer. If copying one form, make sure the copies are not too light so the black outline of the form is not compromised. Laminate the forms and reuse them for multiple assignments by using dry erase markers.