Create a multiple-question assignment with an answer key and forms to score results.
Note: Free single-teacher accounts are limited to 10 questions per assignment See the related article on how to upgrade to a paid single-teacher account if more items are needed.
1. Select the "Assignments" tab.
3. Type a "Name" for the assignment, enter the number of questions in the "Length" section and choose a "Date."
Note: There is a limit of 10 questions per assignment for free single-teacher accounts. See the related article on how to upgrade to a paid single-teacher account if more questions are needed for an assignment.
5. Select the correct answer for each question by clicking in the letter bubble.
Note: Choose more than one answer if multiple choices are correct. Click on the bubble again to deselect an answer if a mistake is made.
5.1. Alternative Method
5.2. Bubble in an answer key on a form.
5.3. Scan it into the key in Step 5.
7. Select the "Class" for which you want to print forms.
9. Download the form as a PDF file to print.
Note: For best results print on white paper.