Create a multiple-question assignment with an answer key and forms to score results.
Note: Free single-teacher accounts are limited to 10 questions per assignment See the related article on how to upgrade to a paid single-teacher account if more items are needed.
1. Select the "Assignments" tab.
2. Select the "New" button and choose "New Multiple-Question Assignment" from the drop-down menu.
3. Type a "Name" for the assignment, enter the number of questions in the "Length" section and choose a "Date."
Note: There is a limit of 10 questions per assignment for free single-teacher accounts. See the related article on how to upgrade to a paid single-teacher account if more questions are needed for an assignment.
4. Select the "Save" button.
Note: Selecting "Save" will automatically take you to the "Keys" tab.
5. Select the correct answer for each question by clicking in the letter bubble.
Note: Choose more than one answer if multiple choices are correct. Click on the bubble again to deselect an answer if a mistake is made.
5.1. Alternative Method
5.2. Bubble in an answer key on a form.
5.3. Scan it into the key in Step 5.
6. Select the "Forms" button.
7. Select the "Class" for which you want to print forms.
8. Select the "Generate" link.
9. Download the form as a PDF file to print.
Note: For best results print on white paper.