Performance Bands can be customized so that the colors and cut scores used in certain reports appear using your preferences.
Note: This option is not available on free single-teacher accounts. See the related article on how to upgrade to a paid single-teacher account.
2. Select "Performance Bands" from the list of options on the left.
4. Your Personal Performance Band is the only one you can edit to meet your desired grading preferences.
6. Rename your Personal Performance Band by highlighting what is there and typing a new name.
7. Edit the name, abbreviation, cut scores and color for any range.
10. Use the back arrow to return to the list of Performance Bands when you are done.
12. VIEW EXAMPLES
5 Point Rubric