Print scan forms for an assignment that have pre-filled student id numbers that must be used by a specific student for a specific assignment.
Note: See related article on creating an assignment.
1. Select the "Assignments" tab.
2. Select the assignment for which you want to print forms.
4. The assignment name appears since you selected it prior to clicking the "Forms" button.
5. Leave the print setting on the default "Only for this assignment" since you are printing forms for a specific assignment.
6. In the "Class" field select the class for which you want to print forms so the student id numbers will be pre-filled.
8. Select the size, number of copies and fit for the form.
10. Download the form as a PDF file to print.
Note: For best results print on white paper.