Create multiple versions of an assignment that will be scored with different answer keys.
1. Create an Assignment.
Note: See the related article on creating assignments.
2. Select the assignment name for the assignment you are making multiple answer keys.
3. Select the "Keys" tab.
4. Select the "Add versions" link.
5. Select a version number (1) and then create the answer key (2) for that version.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for up to five versions of the assignment.
7. Select the "Remove versions" link to return to a single version of the test.
8. Select the "OK" button to confirm the removal.
9. Select the "Forms" button.
10. Select the class for which you want to print forms.
11. Option 1: In the Answer key version menu select "Student will bubble in version" to create forms where students fill in the exam version number.
12. Option 2: In the Answer key version menu select the "Version Number" to create forms where the version number is chosen for the students.
13. Select the "Generate" link.
14. Download the form as a PDF file to print.
Note: For best results print on white paper.