Create multiple versions of an assignment that will be scored with different answer keys.
Watch a video tutorial on this topic.
1. Create an Assignment.
Note: See the related article on creating assignments.
2. Select the "Assignments" tab.
3. Select the assignment name for the assignment you are making multiple answer keys.
4. Select the "Keys" tab.
6. Select a version number (1) and then create the answer key (2) for that version.
7. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for up to five versions of the assignment.
Note: All item types must be consistent between versions. For example, if version one question one is multiple choice it has to be multiple choice in all versions.
11. Select the class for which you want to print forms.
15. Download the form as a PDF file to print.
Note: For best results print on white paper.