Create multiple versions of an assignment that will be scored with different answer keys.
1. Create an Assignment.
Note: See the related article on creating assignments.
2. Select the "Assignments" tab.
3. Select the assignment name for the assignment you are making multiple answer keys.
4. Select the "Keys" tab.
6. Select a version number (1) and then create the answer key (2) for that version.
7. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for up to five versions of the assignment.
Note: All item types must be consistent between versions. For example, if version one question one is multiple choice it has to be multiple choice in all versions.
Note: When printing Forms for the students to choose the version of the assignment, it is important each question must have the exact same type of question and the same number of responses. Example: Version 1, Question 1 is MC with A-J choices, Version 2, Question 1, MC must have A-J choices.
11. Select the class for which you want to print forms.
15. Download the form as a PDF file to print.
Note: For best results print on white paper.