Create an assignment to provide an overall point value for the entire assignment.
Note: This option is not available on free single-teacher accounts. See the related article on how to upgrade to a paid single-teacher account.
1. What is a score form?
Often times there is a need to provide an overall score to an assignment that is not objective or accommodates the traditional bubble sheet format. The Score form creates an alternative scoring method for teachers. Teachers will determine an overall point value for an assignment, review the student work, and bubble in the student score on the form. This option allows for immediate scoring and grade transfer.
2. Select the "Assignments" tab.
4. Type a "Name" for the assignment, enter the "Max Score" and choose a "Date."
7. Select the "Class" for which you want to print forms.
9. Download the form as a PDF file to print.
Note: For best results print on white paper.
10. Bubble in the score for each student on their Score Form based on the scale you chose when creating the assignment.
Note: A 20/25 would be bubbled in as 020.
11. Examples for Use
Students write a paragraph that can be scored between 0-25 points. The teacher will evaluate the body of work provided by the student and the teacher will bubble in the score the student earned. Then the teacher scans the form to have immediate trackable data and can transfer scores to any electronic grade book. Other ideas:
- research paper
- robotics project
- science fair
- calculus test
- art projects
- any assessment that doesn't fit a bubble format