Transfer the grades to an electronic gradebook after scanning an assignment.
Note: This option is not available on free single-teacher accounts. See the related article on how to upgrade to a paid single-teacher account.
2. Configure the “Grade Transfer” options.
3. Select the "Assignments" tab.
4. Select the assignment name you want to transfer.
5. Choose the “Scans” or “Reports” tab which must be open to transfer scores.
8. Select how you want the scores exported.
9. Enter a "Max Score" if scores are being entered as a fixed number of points.
10. Open your electronic gradebook and create a new assignment as if you are going to manually input new scores.
11. Verify that the order of the names in the gradebook system match the order of names in your GradeCam Go! roster.
Note: If the names do not match up, you can use "Student" or "ID#" column headers to sort and reorder the names.
12. Click in the top cell of the newly created assignment as if you are going to type in a score.
13. Press the GradeCam HotKey (default is F8).
Note: It is very important that the transfer window remains open until the data transfer is complete.