Transfer the grades to an electronic gradebook after scanning an assignment.
Note: This option is not available on free single-teacher accounts. See the related article on how to upgrade to a paid single-teacher account.
2. Configure the “Grade Transfer” options.
3. Select the "Classes" tab.
4. Select the class for which you are transferring the grades.
5. Verify that the order of the names in the class roster match the order of names in your grade book program.
Note: If the names do not match up, you can use "Student" or "ID#" column headers to sort and reorder the names.
6. Select the "Assignments" tab.
7. Select the assignment name you want to transfer.
8. Choose the “Scans” or “Reports” tab which must be open to transfer scores.
11. Select how you want the scores exported.
- Exact Points Awarded - Use to display the actual number of points earned out of a total points possible
- Percent Points Awarded - Converts the points earned into a percentage which is typically out of 100 max points but can be adjusted if desired