Adding standards to an assignment will give you more options to view and analyze assignment data in reports.
Note: This option is not available on free single-teacher accounts. See the related article on how to upgrade to a paid single-teacher account.
Watch a video tutorial on this topic.
1. Select the "Assignments" tab.
2. Select the assignment name for which you want to add standards alignment.
3. Select the "Keys" tab.
4. Check the box before each question you want to align to a standard(s).
7. Select the "Subject," "Source" and "Grade" to filter the results.
8. Use the "Search" box to locate the desired standard(s).
9. Check each standard you want associated to the selected question(s).
11. The Standard(s) will be listed in the Standards section. Use the "Remove" link if the alignment is no longer needed.