Customize settings for transferring student assignment data from GradeCam Go! to your electronic gradebook program.
Note: This option is not available on free single-teacher accounts. See the related article on how to upgrade to a paid single-teacher account.
3. Select the format student names appear in your gradebook from the "Name Sorting" drop-down menu.
Note: This is a very important feature. The appearance of names in your student roster export in GradeCam Go! must match the student roster formatting in your electronic gradebook program.
4. Select which function key you want to be the hotkey that triggers the transfer from the "Hotkey" drop-down menu.
Note: You might need to experiment to see which HotKeys are not in use.
Mac Users: On some Mac keyboards you need to press the "fn" key while pressing the HotKey.
5. Select how you move from one score field to the next in your gradebook from the "Return Key" drop-down menu.
6. Select how quickly you want data to be transferred from the "Speed" drop-down menu.
Note: Speed of transfer is a setting you will need to adjust based on your electronic gradebook.
7. Select how you want missing assignments handled from the "Missing Assignments" drop-down menu.
Note: This option tells your gradebook system what you would like to happen if there is a missing assignment scan for a student(s).