Share an assignment with multiple teachers so results can be viewed for all scans. (Note: When sharing assignments there are permission levels the owner may grant to other users.)
Note: This option is not available on free or paid single-teacher accounts. Please contact email@example.com to upgrade to a school or district license.
1. Select the "Assignments" tab.
2. Check the box next to the assignment you want to share.
3. Select the "Share" button.
Note: The Share button will not appear unless the assignment is checked.
4. Locate a teacher or group for whom you want to share the assignment.
Note: You can only share with users that are registered through your school/district account.
5. Select the permission level you want to grant and then click the "Add" button.
Note: There are three levels of permissions that may be granted to an assignment:
- Can scan: Users share an assignment but do not see reports.
- View reports: Users only see reports but do not share assignments.
- Scan and reports: Users share an assignment and see the reports.This permission level is useful for comparing data from common assessments.
6. Once the user is added you can change the permissions level using the drop-down menu next to the user's name.
Note: Only the owner of the shared assignment can edit the answer key. An assignment can be cloned and then edited by a different user. See the related article on cloning an assignment.