Import student data for a GradeCam Go! School/District account.
Note: This option is not available on free or paid single-teacher accounts. Please contact email@example.com to upgrade to a school or district license.
1. Import Process Overview
There are two steps to this process:
- Creating a .csv file for import
- Importing the file into GradeCam Go!
2. STEP 1: Create CSV File
2.1. You will need to export data from an existing system or create a .csv file using a spreadsheet program. It is important that the file includes the correct headers using the names in the table below.
- Student First Name - List student's first name (Note: Create one line for each class a student is in)
- Student Last Name - List student's first name (Note: Create one line for each class a student is in)
- Student ID - Unique ID for each student (Note: This ID should match the one used in your school's information system and should be unique for each student)
- GradeCam ID - Use if the Student ID is not used (optional)