Manage teacher roles in a GradeCam Go! School/District account.
Note: This option is not available on free or paid single-teacher accounts. Please contact email@example.com to upgrade to a school or district license.
1. Select "Administer Your District Name - District" from your Account Menu.
2. Select the "Teachers" tab.
3. Select a teacher by checking the box before his or her name.
Note: Roles can only be assigned to one teacher at a time.
4. Select the "More" button (1) and then "Manage Permissions" from the drop-down menu (2).
5. Select what functions you want the selected teacher to have by changing the on/off switches (1) and then select the "Save" button (2).
6. Filters can be used to change the view of teachers in the list based on what functions they were given in step 5.
Role Admins: Have permission to assign permissions to other users
Roster Admins: Have permission to manage district roster data