Learn how to complete an assignment in the student portal.
Note: Student Portal is not available on free or paid single-teacher accounts. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to upgrade to a school or district license.
1. Access the Student Portal using either of the two options below.
Option 1: In a browser window go to www.gradecam.com and select "Students" from the "Login" menu.
Option 2: In a browser window go to app.gradecam.com/sportal.
Note: Students should not be in private browsing on their browser.
3. Student can filter the assignments list to only look at assignments for one class at a time by selecting the desired class from the "Classes" section under "Filters."
4. Select "Available" under Assignments to view a list of available assignments.
5. Select an assignment to complete.
6. The answer area is on the left and the attachment view window is on the right.
7. ATTACHMENT VIEW WINDOW
7.1. To adjust the size within the attachment view window use the magnifying glass icons.
Note: There is also a grab handle on the left side of the display window.
7.3. To display or hide the attachment view window use the "Display" toggle.
8. ANSWER AREA
8.1. Select the answer bubble(s) and type the answer text to complete the questions.
8.4. If any answers are incomplete a message will appear letting you know how many unanswered questions are left.
Note: We recommend selecting the "Cancel" link and answering those questions before turning in the assignment.