Student codes are required for every student as part of the log-in process for the Student Portal.
Note: Student Portal is not available on free or paid single-teacher accounts. Please contact email@example.com to upgrade to a school or district license.
1. Select the "Classes" tab.
2. Select the class(es) for which you need student codes.
Note: You can select more than one class.
4. Student codes are listed to the right of the student names.
- If you have a school, district, or single teacher license, and you have a student in several different classes, the student's login code will be the same between their classes.
- If you have a single teacher license, and share assignments with another teacher that has a single teacher license, students would have different login codes for each of your accounts.
6. The printed sheet can be easily cut into strips and distributed to students. Whereas, the exported files could be used to do a mail merge to send an email to each individual student with their login code.
Note: Students do not need a GradeCam Go! account to access their student portal.